Written: Dec. 6th, 2020 Approx Reading Time: 1 min
I slept in today. Decided today I would take things slow.
It felt odd at first as I felt like I should be doing more but I'm glad I chose to take a slow day.
Highlights of the day:
1) Piezo party -- Had a piezoelectricity work session and sync with Kevin. One thing we did was set a prompt on how to harness the most energy out of day-to-day activities. We brainstormed activities we do often and ways we could potentially utilize piezoelectric materials to harness energy from (typing, playing instruments, etc.). Then we broke down actionable steps for some of the first experiments/projects we'd like to do in the space.
2) Walk in the woods — refreshing and quality time with astro pup 🐾 + mom
3) Breakfast for dinner — shoutout to my sister + dad for being great chefs 👩🏼🍳
4) Female self-awareness call — All of our packages have arrived (thanks again Izzy). We kicked-off our understanding female biological rhythms project and got the run down on how to test the metrics we're tracking. I'm thrilled! 😝
Learned about Orchard Mantis' today:
I think they're very cute. If you want to learn a bit about them, read this.
Good List + Gratitude
- All the highlights
- Internet access
- Call with Nyla <3
- The ability to take a day off
Your friendly neighborhood: orchard-mantis fangirl
- Astro Girl 💜